Need some Help?
We have listed some Useful information below
Our team are here to help with any question, query or problem you might have you can call for help now on 0117 - 2393079 or you can send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill out a contact form click here and ask us any enquiry, or questions you may have for a quick response.
We are Located here! - Unit F, Flowers Hill, Bristol, BS4 5JJ
Before you move into Brown Self Storage there are a few things you’ll need to organise. Check you have the following in place:
- A Padlock You are the only key holder to your space at Brown Self Storage which is secured with padlock.
- You’ll need to complete the forms setting up a direct debit payment for your rental period.
Identification When you move goods in or out of Safestore premises you’ll need to send two forms of ID
1. Photographic ID (passport, driving licence (photocard and paper counterpart) or valid Student ID)
2. Proof of residence in the form of a bank statement or utility bill less than 3 months old. (We don’t accept credit card statements or mobile phone bills as proof of residence.)
- We may need an alternative contact name and number, in case of emergency.
Can I Access my Items
Access is completely free of charge and you can access as many times as you like.
Our branches are open from 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday, and 9am - 4pm on Saturday. Bank Holiday is by prior arrangement only
What is the Minimum Stay at Brown Self Storage
There is no minimum length of time you can store with Brown Self Storage
Please note however that all mobile self storage is subject to a minimum charge of 4 weeks. This does not mean you need to keep your goods in store for this period, it simply means that if you do leave store earlier, you will be charged for the minimum.
Much of the expense incurred by Brown Self Storage is Unit handling and transport deliveries, our minimum charge period is intended to allow us to offer our unique services to both long and short term customers.
How Much Notice before I leave
None you may Leave when ever you need to though if you let us know that would be helpful,
Are There Any Hidden Extras?
Unlike other self-storage companies, Brown Self Storage will always quote you the price you pay for your storage We have no hidden charges, you simply pay for the storage you use, Your Payment is due on the same date you move in every month.
Do be careful when comparing your quote from Brown Self Storage with those of other companies.
Many other companies may quote you an initial price, but these are rarely the prices you will pay. You later have to add charges for key cards, and excessive premiums for storage rooms at ground level or with easy access, 24/hr access. They rarely have the size of room you require, and only have "the next size up at a higher rate".
Other storage companies may incur charges when you leave store, you may find that you need to give several weeks notice, or even pay "out of store charges".
What items you can NOT Store
There are only a few things you can't store with us, or allow any other person to store:
- Food or perishable goods, unless securely packed or protected, and approved by us.
- Birds, fish, animals or any other living creatures.
- Combustible or flammable materials or liquids such as: gas, paint, petrol, oil or cleaning solvents.
- Firearms, explosives, weapons or ammunition.
- Chemicals, radioactive materials or biological agents.
- Toxic waste, asbestos or other materials of a potentially dangerous nature.
- Any item which emits any fumes, smell or odour.
- Any illegal substances, illegal items or goods illegally obtained, including counterfeit goods, illicit (smuggled/counterfeit) tobacco, illicit alcohol and unlicensed medicines, unsafe goods (including toys, electrical items, cosmetics and fireworks).
- Compressed gases.